Friday 1 June 2012

Silence (The Queen of the Dead, #1) by Michelle Sagara West

Silence (The Queen of the Dead, #1)Silence by Michelle Sagara West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Can I explain in words why this book touched my heart? I really don't know but i will try...
MILD SPOILER!


I have a four year old son, i cried so much at the thought of my son being trapped somewhere constantly burning. It was hard to read this book because of this. I wept while reading this book, i truly felt like i was right there in the moment with Emma. Michelle is an awesome writer, i have enjoyed every book i have read by her & this is no exception. I got lost in the story, lost in Emma's world.. I felt like i was living it.. I think being a mother really helped add to this.
It was a powerful story filled with love, loss, sadness & happiness. I loved this book. I love book's where life is hard & people struggle.
This book is amazing, read it, cry with it & love it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment