Thursday 2 August 2012

Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1) by CJ Roberts

Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1)Captive in the Dark by CJ Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - Perfect.
Favorite Character - Kitten

This book is fucking mind blowing. It is wrong on so many levels but I still loved it. I haven't ever read a story like this before. I think this story will stay with me for years. I found myself totally absorbed in it, i didn't stop reading once after i started it. The emotions were like fireworks constantly going off around me, I held my breath countless times during the story. The depth of depravity in the story is astounding, it scares me thinking about how things like this must really happen.

I would recommend this book & I cannot wait to read the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment