Saturday 25 August 2012

Dangerous Passion (Dangerous, #3) by Lisa Marie Rice

Dangerous Passion (Dangerous, #3)Dangerous Passion by Lisa Marie Rice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 5/5
Favorite Character - Drake

Even though this book is in a series it is a stand alone book. It is a very sexy book. I enjoyed it as much as Midnight Man, maybe even more. Drake is a super strong alpha male with wicked sex appeal. Grace is a meek but beautiful artist. The story-line is interesting enough to be a good read but it is the sex & passion between the leads that is the main hook. The book has its faults but for me they weren't annoying enough to detract from the story.

My favorite things about the book,
1. Drake love's Grace's pictures before he loves her bod.
2. Drake's attitude towards Grace
3. The ending <3 HEA

I would recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment