Monday 6 August 2012

Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3) by Kristen Ashley

Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3)Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - :) 3/5
Favorite Lines - “Lady Luck finally saw fit to shine her light on me but life taught me to share. Welcome to the light.” & “Well shit! If she’s dead, how can I have a bitch smackdown with her?”
Favorite Character - Lex

So i loved the first book the this series, the second i enjoyed but not as much as the first & this book i love. It is as good as the first & better than the second.
I read the blurb for this book and i was unsure, i picked it up anyway after reading the other two books and wanting to see how this goes. I am normally a PR lover not a romance but these sexy strong mountain men are certainly entertaining :)
The great thing about this was that both leads are strong & kick-ass. Weakling's are not my thing. They have both had lots of drama & let downs in the past. The relationship through the books certainly is filled with steamy & firey passion. I loved the dialog & interactions between them. Ty was such a surprise & he certainly got a piece of my ebook <3.
I love how these book end with happy endings & give you loads of information in the epilogue about what happens in the future.

I would recommend this book & I am a Kristen Ashley fan for sure :)

View all my reviews Now if any of you are wondering why i did not review the second book it is because even though i did like it (and it links into this book) i had a busy weekend, forgot about it & now cannot be bothered. Ha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment