Monday 27 August 2012

Laid Bare (Brown Siblings, #1) by Lauren Dane

Laid Bare (Brown Siblings, #1)Laid Bare by Lauren Dane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4/5
Favorite Character - Erin

Holy kink-fest batman!

My favorite things about the book -
1. Erin appearance she was alternative in her dressing and with have tattoo's & piercings. I find these things very attractive.
2. Erin went through a lot of heavy things but before the reunion & during the book worked through them. She was a really strong & impressive character.
3. The story had a tonne of smoking hot sex but also had a really good deep story.
4. Todd after the reunion was awesome, i totally loved that he wanted to be himself & his attitude/behavior with Erin was sexy as hell.

I am a pretty vanilla type of girl so this book really took me out of my comfort zone. It was really interesting when the relationship turned into a 3 way, it wasn't something i has every imagined really working but it seemed to work in the book. It actually came across very realistic. I also have only read a few BDSM style books so this was pretty kinky for me. It wasn't overtly kinky so i could read it comfortably.

If you are wondering there is no M/M intercourse. There is no anal sex in the book. The M/M scenes are very few & they do not go far.

I would recommend this book & i will read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment