Tuesday 28 August 2012

Locked and Loaded (The Men of Delta Force, #2) by Alexis Grant

Locked and Loaded (The Men of Delta Force, #2)Locked and Loaded by Alexis Grant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - *whit whoo* 4.5/5
Favorite Character - Sage

My favorite things about the book -
1. Sage was a super kick-ass female, my favorite kind.
2. Sage had a rough past but made something of her life & constantly tried to make her and those around her life's better.

This was a easy read, romantic suspense with drama & gun fights. I enjoyed the story & the way it played out. I thought the ending could of been better but *shrug* i do love a happy ending. Anthony was a strong sexy alpha who appeared to really connect with Sage, the emotions & dialog between them seemed realistic. I liked Sage a lot, her character made the strong for me.

I would recommend this book & i plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment