Thursday 9 August 2012

Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1) by Kristen Ashley

Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1)Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Favorite Lines - "Our relationship wasn’t easy. It wasn’t mellow. It wasn’t comfortable and sedate. He was too bossy and I was too much of a smartass. We bantered and sometimes we fought. But I’d learned I was completely unable to endure Hawk being mad at me and then I’d noticed that Hawk felt the same. No grudges were ever held. We created sparks but those sparks never caught the kind of fire that could do damage. Instead, we got over it and moved on" & "Mistress Blueballs"
Favorite Character - Gwen

This book was fan-freaking-tastic! Now if you have read my reviews recently you would see that i have reviews quite a few books by this author, every single book i have enjoyed & rated either 4 or 5 stars.
As always with Kristen's books there is action, humor, sex, love & smoking hot men. I laughed out load so many times, I was crying with laughter A LOT. I think this is my favorite KA book that i have read so far. The dialog between the lead characters is so intense. The emotion & build of feelings between them is mind blowing. KA know's how to write an amazing book. Also KA really knows how to end a book, seriously her epilogues are world class.
Also if you have read the Stephanie plum series you will totally LOVE Hawk as he reminds me a lot of Ranger.

I would recommend this book. I would recommend you read ANY book by Kristen Ashley.
x

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment