Wednesday 29 August 2012

Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4) by Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4)Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3/5
Favorite line -"Jesus, you think you’re fuckin’ Catwoman”, he muttered.
“I do not. Catwoman wore a leotard and stupid ears and fake claws. That’s just silly."
Favorite character - Vance

Oh my freaking god, I loved this book! This is my favorite rock chick so far.

My favorite things -
1. Law - She was such a fantastic character! I loved everything about her, from her job to her attitude. She made me laugh so many times & other time made me proud (can you be proud of a fictional character? because I sure was.)
2. Vance - wow that man is hot, he was just how i hoped he would be when he got his own book. I loved him at the end more than anything.
3. The secondary characters - as always with a KA story the story was greatly enhanced by the fantastic secondary characters. I loved Roam & Sniff too, especially when Roam gets protective of Jules/Law.

I love an alpha male who takes charge & kicks ass but it was great reading about Law who was able to take care of herself. I really enjoy the story, loads of action & interest.

I would recommend this book & i plan on reading more by this author

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment