Thursday 30 August 2012

Sweet Spot (Richmond Rogues, #5) by Kate Angell

Sweet Spot (Richmond Rogues, #5)Sweet Spot by Kate Angell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3.5/5, the cover doesn't link in for the book to me at all.
Favorite Character - Cat

I haven't read any other book in this series but i still managed to get into this book. I think if i had read the others then i might of liked it more but it was fine as a standalone book. It seemed more like two short stories in one book than one entire book, it covered both Law & Brody in it. The story was interesting & the sexual tension between Law & Cat was hot. I wanted to slap Brody more than anything, he was a total douche-bag - i would of killed him if he was my fiancee. I was glad how the ending worked out for both couples. The epilogue was nice as it covered the entire series, i think if i had read the rest i would of been super pleased how everyone's life worked out.

I would recommend this book (especially if you have read the rest!) & i plan on reading more by this author :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment