Saturday 18 August 2012

The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher

The OpportunistThe Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover - 4/5
Favorite line - He was like a jalapeno, bright and smooth, but dangerously hot. A small part of me wanted to bit him.”

Since i am rating this book a 3 you wouldn't believe me when i tell you how much i was enjoying this book up until about 90%. The ending totally ruined it for me, I don't actually think i have ever been so disappointed in an ending of a book before. Seriously i wasn't even hoping for a HEA but just something more? What a total fucking cock tease of a book. The writing was fantastic, the editing perfect & the story totally new, refreshing & interesting.
So no i wouldn't recommend this book as i wouldn't want anyone to be as unsatisfied & frustrated as i am.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment