Thursday 30 August 2012

Whisper Falls (Destiny, #3) by Toni Blake

Whisper Falls (Destiny, #3)Whisper Falls by Toni Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4/5
Favorite line - "I don't know the right way to say this stuff, Tessa, but ... you're the best thing that's happened to me. I've never felt like this before, I've never ... been happy like this."
Favorite character - Tessa

I haven't read the rest of the books in the series but after reading this i really want too.
I loved this book. Tessa & Lucky <3 aww. I was so happy they got together & stayed together. I smiled so many times while reading this book.

My favorite things about the book
1. Lucky appearance - I love a tattoo man & lucky was a super sexy tattoo'd biker stud. *purrr*
2. Lucky's new improved attitude - I thought Lucky was a fantastic character with lots of depths & strong emotion. I loved his attitude towards Tessa, he was amazing looking after her & helping her feel alive. I also loved that he owned up to his past & stepped up to the plate.
3. The cats names made me smile.
4. The sex scenes in a book such as this can sometimes be dull or disappointing but they certainly weren't. They were hot, sexy & at times really romantic.

I would recommend this book & i plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment