Thursday 6 September 2012

Law Man (Dream Man, #3) by Kristen Ashley

Law Man (Dream Man, #3)Law Man by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - four out of five.
Favorite Line - “Best thing that ever happened to me, that shredded washer," he whispered.
"Too bad I didn't know what a washer was or I would have shredded it myself," I whispered back.
Favorite Character - Mitch

I loved Mitch's bit parts in the other dream man books & I was really looking forward to reading Mitch's book. I really enjoyed this book. Mitch is as i hoped he would be; amazing, caring, dependable, alpha & sexy as hell. Sadly i wasn't a Mara fan, at the start especially. Mara was an amazing aunt & a nice woman but she was far to whiny & insecure for me. She didn't ruin the book or anything but i am glad the children were in this book because if it had just been Mitch & her in a book i doubt i would of liked it. I loved how everything worked out & as well i freaking adored the epilogue - i think all authors should do them as they rock my world :)

I would recommend this book & I have already downloaded Tacks book, i am looking forward to it too.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment