Tuesday 18 September 2012

Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell

Seducing CinderellaSeducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 of out 5
Favorite Line - “Was it possible to physically feel the moment you lost your heart to someone? Because Lucie was fairly sure she'd just lost hers, and the spot where it should have been literally hurt.”
Favorite Character - Lucie

I read a tonne of reviews on this book before i got it & after the one that is first on goodreads i was totally put off. I almost didn't read it but i caved in the end :) I am glad that i did.


The sex scenes in this book were HOT. I love reading oral sex (*blush*) and the oral scenes in the book were deliciously carnal.
The story was good, i got into it and i enjoyed it but if i am totally honest the parts that i remember the most are the x-rated parts.

So if you are looking for a steamy read with extra stimulating cunnilingus scenes then this book will be a hit with you.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment