Wednesday 19 September 2012

Trouble Me by Laura Moore

Trouble MeTrouble Me by Laura Moore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3/5
Favorite Character - Jade

The story starts of with a steamy sex scene in a hotel between Jade & Rob. The sex scenes in this book aren't frequent but they are passionate. The chemistry & sexual tension between the pair is clear and written in a way that i found believable. There is quite a lot of small town drama in this book & quite a few emotional things happen. The story is interesting & the ending was sweet. It has a nice happy ending & everything in the book wraps up in a nice way.
I haven't read any of the other books in this trilogy, so i cannot compare them. This book worked fine as a stand-alone story though.

I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by this author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment