Monday 17 September 2012

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1) by Katee Robert

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1)Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4/5
Favorite Line - “Don’t call me babe. I’m not a floozy. Or a freaking talking pig.
Favorite Character - Gabe

I enjoyed this short sexy read, it had everything i was looking for in a quickie :)
My favorite things -
1. Gabe sound exactly like my type of man. He is a tattooed sexual being. A guy who loves giving oral sex = yummy.
2. Spontaneous sex that actually seems realistic.
3. It was funny, i laughed quite a few times.
Even though the book was short it managed to squeeze a lot into it. I was disappointed when it ended and i am planning on reading the next book.

I would recommend this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment