Monday 22 October 2012

Black Ice (Ice #1) by Anne Stuart

Black Ice (Ice, #1)Black Ice by Anne Stuart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - “If we're going to die there's no harm in telling me pretty lies, In the end it won't matter, and I'll die happy."
Favorite character - Bastien

I have been looking for a book with an anti-hero/bastard of a male lead, I certainly found this in book. Bastien is ridiculously tough, alpha & sexy. He was a wet dream in e-print. I couldn't even bring myself to dislike him when he was being his most atrocious.
I managed to like Chloe too even though the odds were against it, thankfully my first impression of her character was mistaken and she actually had a lot of inner strength & impressed me as the book went on.
I loved the story, the intensity kept me gripped throughout the book. I was really impressed with the writing. This was my first read by the author but i am certain it will not be my last.

I would recommend this book & I look forward to reading more in this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment