Sunday 21 October 2012

Consequences by Aleatha Romig

Consequences (Consequences, #1)Consequences by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Overall rating – 1 out of 5
Cover & Title – 3.5 out of 5

I have many dislikes in regards to this book, as I truly disliked this book. My most major dislike is how it was written in the 3rd person, I always struggle to read a book this way. I felt disconnected from the characters, I struggled to understand any of their motivations. I did not understand Claire at all, it just could not grasp how she continued to allow her abuse after she had a chance to stop it. I dislike stories that have non-consensual sex as a rule but this book really pushed me. I felt very uncomfortable reading this book, I did not enjoy a single part of it.

I would not recommend this book & I would read the blurb very carefully before picking another book up by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment