Monday 8 October 2012

Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard

Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno #1)Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite lines - I don’t believe in fairy tales,” she breathed.
“I’d like to make you believe.” He leaned over and kissed her forehead.
“Reality is better than fantasy, Gabriel.”
“Not if reality is the fantasy.”
Favorite Character - Gabriel

There were so many things to like about this book, it was a joy to read. An emotional & sensual journey. It was far deeper than i had imagined it would be. I had depth, drama, LOVE, beauty, despair & intrigue. I loved almost the entire book. The only thing that made it less than a 5 for me was that i didn't like Julia, i tried to feel empathy towards her but i only managed it to a point. I did like Gabriel but i think that was the point of the book, he was a mess a times & it made me want to take care of him more.

I was very pleased with the end of the book ;)



I would recommend the book & I plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment