Tuesday 2 October 2012

Lean On Me by HelenKay Dimon

Lean On Me (Holloway, #2)Lean On Me by HelenKay Dimon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - that’s how a man stakes a claim.”
He wiggled his eyebrows at her. “Wait until you see how I do it with my clothes off.”
Favorite Character - Mitch

I liked this story and i managed to connect with the characters pretty much straight away. I found Cassidy like-able and interesting, her career choice was certain unusual. Mitch was really sweet for the most part. The drama part of the story was realistic and entertaining enough.
This was my first read by the author & i certainly would read more of her works in the future. This book is in a series but it isn't a link-in it is just a standalone connected by the town (or maybe the brothers, i am unsure as i haven't read the others).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment