Wednesday 3 October 2012

Office Affair by Jess Dee

Office AffairOffice Affair by Jess Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 5 out of 5, love the cover :)
Favorite Line - "You’re the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I imagine before I fall asleep. I dream about you. Every single night. I live to see you, at the office, at home, anywhere. I just need to see your face. Hold your body. Touch your skin. I need you, Mel. More than I need air. You can’t walk away from me"
Favorite Character - Mel

Okay so there was a lot of sex and not a whole lot of story but yet the story still held enough that i remember it & i was interested in it as well as the sex scenes. The book itself was pretty kinky with the voyeurism, anal sex & the three way. I thought most of the sex scenes were very hot. I liked the characters & I actually enjoyed the story element of the book too.

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment