Saturday 27 October 2012

The Accidental Bride by Christina Skye

The Accidental BrideThe Accidental Bride by Christina Skye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3.5 out of 5
Favorite Line - "Enjoy your life Jilly. Don't waste a single moment." The woman's voice tightened. "Not for pride. Not for ego. Not even for stupidity. It's a terrible waste of time."
Favorite Character - The dog for sure.

This was the second book in a series but it worked fine as a stand alone, the series is about a group of friends finding love. I haven't read the first in the series or any other books by this author but after reading this book i would certainly read more by her.

I liked the story, i found it a sweet & relaxing read. No stress, just easy going romance. The character really did seem to care for each other & I was happy they both found love as they deserved it.

I would recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment