Tuesday 9 October 2012

Unravel Me by Kendall Ryan

Unravel MeUnravel Me by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite line - "Damn. You let him put that whole thing inside you?" She asked, eyeing his still hard cock.
Favorite Character - Ash

I really enjoyed this book. I liked the character a lot, straight away i thought they were believable and interesting. I connected with them. I totally felt the chemistry & sexual tension between them. I really liked the story and i was interested the entire book. The sex scenes between the pair were smoking hot. Logan may of forget most things but he must of remembered sex ed ;)
I was so worried it wouldn't work out in the end but thankfully the author really came through. I was super happy with the ending & it had me laughing out loud too.

I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment