Saturday 3 November 2012

Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright

Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, # 1)Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Character - Taryn


Applause for the author for writing such a enthralling & carnal book.

I read this last night for my Filthy Friday book. If you do not know what Filthy Friday is click here for an explanation.

I loved so much about this book, it was abso-fucking-lutely awesome!
My favorite things about the book
1. Taryn was an amazing character. I laughed until i tears were steaming down my face so many times reading her dialogue. I even managed a few very ladylike snorts! I am going to post some of my favorite lines later in the review so you can see just what i mean :)
2. Trey was a dirty talking, super sexy alpha male. He was so macho, dominating & bad ass. He is a wet-dream in print form.
3. The sex - This was me creaming my panties reading every sexy scene.
4. The story, i mostly read this book because i heard it had an amazingly sexy alpha I discovered that the story is actually really good. It is a fantastic wolf/paranormal read that includes sex that will make you horny as hades :)

Some of my favorite lines
I have 9 kindle clippings pages from this book! I am just going to give you some of my personal faves but rest-assured there is more spectacular dialog in this book which i haven't listed.
"Unleash the beast if you want. I'll try not to laugh, I promise."
"Or three, she could just be her usual ray of sarcastic fucking sunshine and tell everyone who pushed her to go eat shit."
"Isn't it great when your very existence infuriates someone? You've got to love that kind of power."
"Hey, I have a suggestion, why not put a condom over your head - if you're going to act like a complete dick then it makes sense to dress like one."
"You don't think that perhaps you have anger management issues?" "Punching people is managing my anger."
"Erections don't equal personal growth"
"That weird taste is just from the shit you're always talking"

As you can tell from my review & status updates during me reading this book, I loved it.
I even enjoyed the orgy scene, i think it was sexy but at the wrong point in the book. I think it would have worked much better at the start of their sexual relationship, it could of helped Trey realize his feelings for Taryn *shrug* it really did not ruin the book for me and i am glad i read this version before it gets cut out.
I would recommend this book & I will read more by this author :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment