Thursday 6 December 2012

Crazy Thing Called Love by Molly O'Keefe

Crazy Thing Called LoveCrazy Thing Called Love by Molly O'Keefe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3 out of 5
Favorite line - "Love was the least of their strengths"
Favorite Character - Billy

I expected a lot from this book, i liked the blurb & was interested to read it. I was a bit disappointed with what this book turn out to be.
It was described as "perfect for readers of Susan Elizabeth Phillips and Rachel Gibson", i wouldn't disagree entirely but i think that both of those authors books have more.. je ne sais quoi, something was missing from this book to really make me love it.
I liked it for sure but it wasn't anything i would read again or recommend.

Billy was the star of the story, he was the most interesting & likable out of all the characters. I really liked him. Maddy was a little cold, unpleasant & over focused. I didn't like her for quite a lot of the book, in the end i did think she had warmed and was a reasonably nice woman. The concept of the book was sweet & I was really pleased with the way things turned out in the end.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment