Sunday 2 December 2012

Down in New Orleans by Heather Graham

Down in New OrleansDown in New Orleans by Heather Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Cover & Title - 3 out 5
Favorite Character - Cindy

"anger was passion"


I could not of been more pleased by this book!
As soon as i started i was hooked, i am not joking - when i finished reading the first page i knew i would have to know everything. I didn't have as much time to read this book non-stop as i would normally do but every time i had to stop reading i was thinking about it & rushing to read it again.
I was describing this book to a friend while i was reading it, this is what i said; suspense, drama, mystery and sex. What more can you ask for? The book got more exciting as i read, so many twists and turns along the way. I found myself shouting at the characters, like i do when i watch i thriller movie :) "Runnn!" Was the thing shouted the most.
The chemistry between the couple, wow! The author gave amazing descriptions of all characters and situations, i felt like i was right there in the scene with them most of the time. The sex scenes where hot, i want so badly to get stuck in a cabin with Mark :)
Read this quote for an idea of the passion between them -
"Then he was swearing, his fingers on the silk panties she wore.
She felt the rip. She opened her mouth to protest. But it didn't matter."

The ending, i never saw it coming.. i wanted to jump up & down with excitement when i read it. It was so awesome! The couple also got their HAE so it was a brilliant wrap up overall.

I would recommend this book and I like to read more by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment