Tuesday 28 May 2013

Soul Stripper (Soul Stripper, #1) by Katana Collins

Soul Stripper (Soul Stripper, #1)Soul Stripper by Katana Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - five out of five. Love it completely.
Favorite Line - "Coffee is a lot like people. In many ways, its deceiving. The sweetness that you smell as it brews is more often than not a fallacy."
Favorite Character - Monica

I was rather nervous about reading this book, it had some awesome reviews already but I have read and really enjoyed another Succubus based series, I was worried it would be a copy. So I started this book with my fingers crossed and i hoped for the best.
I really had nothing to worry about, it was completely different! The set up, the story, the characters all new, interesting and totally captivating. Once i started this book last night I was hooked from the get go. It was like a dirty mystery with a paranormal twist. The sex was H.O.T, i loved the way the author wrote it, I felt like i was right there too. The mystery element had me guessing right up to the end which was just fantastic, I love surprises.
I would recommend this book and i am REALLY looking forward to reading the next in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment