Sunday 28 July 2013

Dangerous by Jax

DangerousDangerous by Jax
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 of of 5
Favorite Character - Devon

The last book i read by this author I really struggled to get into and in general i did not enjoy it. The blurb for this book got my attention, it sounded like just the type of book I enjoy. So I put my reservations aside and picked it up, I am glad i did.

There were a few negatives but they were very minor. I want to know more about the world and the morphate’s - I guess they will be mentioned more in books to come. This book was a beginning, a tease almost. I am looking forward to reading more in the series that is for sure.

The characters, chemistry and story all worked for me. I thought the sex scenes and passion between them was hot, it seemed real and it fitted how their characters had been portrayed during the story.

The ending was good but the epilogue, i did a little girly squeal when i read it!

I would recommend this book and read more in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment