Friday 26 July 2013

Fearless by Devon Hartford

FearlessFearless by Devon Hartford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 5 out of 5
Favorite Quote - “Uhh, I thought I saw a gopher.”
He frowned skeptically. “We don’t get a lot of gophers around here.”
“You can never be too careful. Once they get a foothold,” I shook my head dramatically, “they’re a bitch to get rid of.” Why did it suddenly seem like the gopher metaphor referred to Tiffany?"
Favorite Character - Samantha


There was a lot to love about this book as it was packed full of emotion, humor and interesting characters. The story kept me guessing and i was pleasantly surprised by how it turned out. There were a lot of good one liners, i laughed out loud more than a few times. I liked it, i would recommend it & i would read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment